Enter to win a cardinal-themed holiday basket!
Proceeds benefit education and conservation at Ottawa National Wildlife Refuge.
We are no longer accepting donations on this campaign, but there are other ways for you to support us today!
ENTER TO WIN
From December 4 - December 20, 2020, Friends of Ottawa National Wildlife Refuge is selling entries to win a cardinal basket full of goodies.
Included in the basket are the following:
- Quilled Cardinal Artwork by Barb Weigel
- 2 Masks handmade by The Two Masked Birders - Cardinal mask and plaid mask
- Cardinal Coffee Cup
- Birds and Beans Ground Coffee
- Backyard Birds Folding Guide
- Cardinal Bird Food Wreath
- For Bare Feet Cardinal Socks
- North American Wildlife Collection Cardinal Pin
- Red Lantern with Cardinal Bow
- Cardinal Poop (not really, it's chocolate candy)
- Cardinal Christmas Tree Plaque
- Cardinal Glass Suncatcher
- Starbucks $10 Gift Card and Mini Cup
- Wafer cookies, cardinal envelopes with candy, 3 candy bars wrapped with candy cardinal bow
- Hand Sanitizer
- Wooden box (local pickup only)
Entries will be sold for $5 each from December 4 through December 20, 2020. The winning entry will be drawn on Monday, December 21 2020. Ohio residents only! The winner will be notified by phone following the drawing. You then have 24 hours to return our call or forfeit the prize and a second chance drawing will occur. We can either ship or offer socially distanced pickup of your basket.
ABOUT FRIENDS OF OTTAWA
Friends of Ottawa National Wildlife Refuge is a 501(c)3 non-profit established in 1997 to promote the preservation of the natural and historical resources of the Refuge, foster its use and enjoyment by the public consistent with the protection and preservation of its environment, and engage in such educational, scientific, and civic activities as will assist the management of the refuge in carrying out its mandates. Funds raised will support conservation, education, and restoration initiatives at Ottawa National Wildlife Refuge.
Please share with your friends!